by Erika (daylilyoverflow)
Goodness, in my mind I keep telling myself I need to write my baby’s 8 month post, though it feels like only 3 months and is actually only 5. My poor confused mommy brain. Anyways, here it is august 8th already and my little guy is 5 months old.
So, Israel’s version of wompy’s accomplishments:
- He rode his first buffalope
- He jumps really good. Like 7 ft high.
- He can grab things
- He can roll around when he wants to get somewhere
- He wears a shark all the time for fun
- He knows how to scream really loud if he wants to
- He knows that you put stuff in your mouth but he hasn’t figured out what to do with it from there…
- He’s working on growing., he’s got two of them.
- He can chew on people
- He can almost sit up
- He tries to sit up from eating when he needs to burp or when he’s done.
- He got new toys! And he really likes them. He was so happy when we gave them to him.
- He can sleep.
- He drove his first car.
- He ran 4 miles.
- He likes the cats.
- He is figuring out how to be gentle
- He’s lots more coordinated with his left hand than with his right.
And that seems like the bulk of what he has figured out. :) so much cuteness is hard to remember to put into words. :)
And on to the pictures!
And just for fun….
But we’ll see how it goes… Lol